Here is a picture of her first few outfits bought by her PawPaw! I am so excited that I get to shop for a little girl and play dress up with her :)
Movement: I haven't really felt that butterfly feeling yet people tell me about. Although, I've definitely had some cramping, gas pains (maybe too much information) and stretching pains which some people tell me may be the baby, but I'm not sure which is which....it's hard for me to tell the difference if there is one right now.
Weight Gain: I'm up 7 pounds, but I definitely feel and look like more :)
Food Cravings: Fresh salads with a vinergarette dressing. I've been pretty obsessed with these lately. I want lots of veggies, fruit, craisens, and almonds piled high on it.
Favorite Moment This Week: I went to my cousin's wedding this past Saturday and seeing her Dad give her away, toast to them, and dance with her made my heart melt for the relationship David is going to have with our little girl. I've been to lots of different weddings including my own where I've been moved by Father of the Bride speeches or the way a father and daughter look at each other during their dance, but this one was different. I just can't wait to see the relationship they have with one another. I know one thing is for certain, it will be special.
Funniest Moment This Week: My SIL, Kelly, and I were talking about how I feel like my belly is finally starting to form a look like I'm pregnant rather than I just gained a few pounds. I can't remember exactly how it was worded, but my niece Willa told me it just looked like a muffin. All I could think about is the "muffintop" some women refer to as their mid section. Kelly and I broke out laughing and I told her I didn't need her opinion anymore :)
Sleeping: It's been hit or miss, but not too bad. A few nights this past week I've just felt really uncomfortable tossing and turning, which is probably due to how much I eat at dinner. I've never really been able to put the spoon down when I get full and pregnancy really hasn't changed that! I know though pretty soon I'm going to have to realize my limits!
Maternity Clothes: Still holding out....I'm wearing the belly band a lot more with my pants, lots of yoga pants this past week, and dresses that are flowy. I see lots of dresses in my future; they are just so much more comfortable than something squeezing my waist.
What I Miss: This past week I have missed my husband. I went out of town to visit family and attend my cousin's wedding. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to get off work. Since finding out we were having a girl we really haven't been together but probably 10 hours all together. I'm looking forward to our weekend getaway for our anniversary to process all of this just us!
What I’m Looking Forward To: Her movements...I just can't wait to feel her moving inside of me as weird as that may seem.
| 19 weeks |
| 18 weeks |
![]() |
| 17 weeks |
Post on my family fun North Carolina Vacation coming soon :)

.jpg)
1 comments:
So happy for y'all! You look marvelous!!! :) -Joy
Post a Comment