So I had some great ideas for a bunch of posts I would do throughout December including some about my Christmas decorations, Christmas traditions, my birthday, and lots of other things....but I haven't had time :( Oh well! Maybe I'll do some recapping after Christmas!
I just wanted to wish all my friends and family a very Merry Christmas! I hope everyone enjoys time with their family this weekend, enjoys opening presents, but most importantly realizes why we celebrate this special day. I am so so thankful God decided to give us the best gift of all time...His Son, Jesus!! Praise God for that!
As a side note....I'm sure my husband will be very glad when the Christmas music is turned off, I've been listening to it 24/7! I just love me some Christmas music...here are some of my favorites this season.
![]() |
| (Source: via Pinterest) |


0 comments:
Post a Comment