I am literally counting down the minutes until I can go home to get ready for all the trick-or-treaters! Since I moved and am in a neighborhood full of children I love Halloween night. I load up on soooo much candy and I just love seeing all the kids dressed up so cute and some are so unique! The first year we had trick-or-treaters I literally popped up every time the door bell rang and had this huge cheesy smile on my face....my parents called me a dork for getting so geeked up....oh well I enjoyed it!!
Last night David and I were able to carve our pumpkins finally and just in time. I still can't believe this, but this was David's first time carving a pumpkin!! I don't really know why we decided to carve our teams on our pumpkins because well I'll speak for my own team, but it's been a pretty embarrassing year! Oh well we are still supporters even through the ugly years!
We also decorated our front stoop with cobwebs and spiders. I forgot to take a picture of that...opps!
Even though I won't be dressing up, I bought Sidney (our dog) a skeleton costume. She is going to look so cute! She just loves when I put her in outfits! Just Kidding, she tries to get it off for about 10 minutes but if she doesn't succeed by then she gives up! Here is a picture of her from a previous Halloween.
And just because I think all my nieces and nephews are so cute...here is some Halloween pics of them!









0 comments:
Post a Comment