It has finally arrived...the first day of Fall! Although I wish the first day of Fall came with cooler temperatures. It is still SUPER hot outside in the sunshine state. Oh how I wish I could enjoy the lovely weather my brother and his family in North Carolina can enjoy this time of year! Oh well. To celebrate this new season guess what I'm doing this weekend?? Decorating!! I already have my pumpkin marshmallow scentsy out and it smells amazing. Now I just need to spruce up the house with a few pumpkins here and there and whatever other fall decorations my husband drags out of the attic. Here are some ideas I've gotten from Pinterest that I hope to incorporate into my house somehow......
Other than decorating I'll also be catching up on schoolwork...not really looking forward to it! But I'm behind due to a little visit from my cousin, Katie, and her precious baby, Addison. They've been in for 2 weeks and leave tomorrow. The combination of sweet Addison and my Aunt's cooking...I couldn't stay away from them for more than 24 hours! I'm going to miss that sweet little girl so much. Here are some pictures that the fabulous Patsy Brown took this past week. Addison was not a big fan of all the different poses and being interrupted from her nap time, but she looks absolutely beautiful in the pictures as does my cousin Katie. Motherhood suits her well :) I'm obviously biased about sweet Addison, so y'all can be the judge on how pretty she is.....
Isn't she the prettiest little 3 month old you've ever seen??
Hope everyone has a good weekend! Hopefully I can catch some football in between studying and decorating.....Go Gators!!









0 comments:
Post a Comment