Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Adding On....

It has been a long time since I last posted, but life is busy!  David and I are excited to announce we are adding on to our family.  We are expecting Baby K's arrival October 12!  We are beyond excited to meet our little baby.  We are so thankful and blessed God decided to choose us to be parents to this precious life inside of me.

I am an aunt to 9 nieces and nephews.  I know a thing or two about babies, toddlers, and kids.  BUT, I also realize being an aunt and a mom are 2 completely different roles!  We are very excited to start this new adventure.  Our prayer everyday is continuing to seek guidance from God as we begin this new chapter.  In my eyes being a parent is big deal, I don't take it lightly...we are going to be responsible for raising this baby...it's a little scary and a lot exciting at the same time!  Thankfully, I have a wonderful God, family, and friends who will be there with us every step of they way.

While I know I don't post on here consistently, I'm really hoping to change that now that we have something very exciting going on in our lives :)  I want to be able to record and document this pregnancy through my blog.  I don't expect for people to want to know every little detail I share, I'm sure most don't care that much, but I'm doing this for me and my family so one day I can go back and read through our journey of our first baby!  And the lucky thing for people who don't care is that they don't have to read it :)

I'm 13 weeks and almost out of my first trimester.  BTW who knew your first trimester was 14 weeks longs, I thought it was 12!  I'll definitely be be back on here soon spilling the beans about my first trimester!

"Every good and a perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17

0 comments: